|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (193 days ago)|
- 6 MONTH LET ONLY
- Well Presented Detached Property
- 5 Bedrooms
- Situated in sought after location of Hagley
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Garage and off road parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
*** Please note that this property is available on a 6 month let only ***
WALTON AND HIPKISS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL-PRESENTED 5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE TO THE RENTAL MARKET.
Situated in the sought after location of Hagley within close proximity to local amenities and schools. The property is entered through a porch which leads into hallway with cloakroom off, lounge with open fire looking out through patio doors to well-maintained rear garden, dining room to the front of the property, a spacious kitchen with a range of wall and base units, island unit and integrated appliances, leading onto a further utility room with plumbing for a washing machine. The master bedroom with wooden flooring and fitted wardrobes boasting of en-suite shower room with double shower cubicle and fitted wardrobes. There are a further four bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from a large driveway to the front, garage and gas central heating.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
EPC = D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8386747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Hagley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.