|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (305 days ago)|
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Located to the West of Reading
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge plus Dining Room
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Self Contained Rear Garden
- Easy Access to West Reading Station, Bus Routes and Shops
- Offered Unfurnished and Available Early November
SANSOME & GEORGE READING - A well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced home in a popular location to the west of Reading and walking distance to town. Good access to West Reading Station (Paddington via Reading), bus routes, local shops and amenities.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with appliances, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom with bath and shower, three bedrooms plus low maintenance self contained rear garden. The property further benefits from double glazed windows and gas radiator central heating.
It is offered unfurnished and is available early November. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the Lettings Department on (0118) 958 3333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51187155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27338042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.