|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (334 days ago)|
- - Three Storey Townhouse
- - Three bedrooms
- - Two Bathrooms
- - Elevated First Floor Lounge
- - Modern Fitted Kitchen
- - Excellent central Yarm location.
- - Private rear courtyard.
- - Resident's only parking.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stylish terraced house. The property is located in the centre of cosmopolitan Yarm offering convenient access to the wide array of shops, restaurants and bars. This attractive property has accommodation set over three floors combining a number of charming features including a private enclosed rear courtyard, large living room and bathroom with free standing roll top bath. The property also benefits from everyday modern living requirements incorporating gas central heating to radiators & briefly comprises; entrance porch, two ground floor bedrooms, first floor kitchen, first floor living space, second floor bedroom & bathroom with roll top bath & separate shower cubicle. Views across Yarm's roof tops and the railway viaduct add to the charm of this fantastically located property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51187452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference YRL170136_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse , Yarm - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.