|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (431 days ago)|
- HOUSE SHARE
- 5 Bedrooms available
- Very spacious rooms
- 3 Bathrooms (2 + 1 En-suite)
- Fantastic location
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONALS
One of the rooms EN-SUITE
Well presented 5 bedroom apartment available for NOW Daisy Bank Road, Victoria Park, M14 5QP.
This apartment is well presented with plenty of space, it features two large fully furnished double bedrooms, it has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students.
This property features two fully furnished large double bedrooms, separate fully fitted kitchen comes with fridge freezer, oven, cooker and washing machine, spacious lounge area, one bathroom, double glazing, central heating, high, plenty of parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.