|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2015 (998 days ago)|
- Outstanding two bedroom maisonette in excellent condition
- Spacious reception/kitchen with space for dining
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Bright interiors throughout
- Amazing loft space and good use of storage throughout
- Cute patio
- Great location next to Kew Gardens Station
- Very close to local shops, restaurants and amenities
SHORT LET. A superb two bedroom maisonette set within a fantastic area moments from Kew Gardens Station and the River Thames, boasting a beautiful reception room/kitchen, two elegant bedrooms and ample storage space.
North Road is perfectly situated within close distance to many local shops, restaturants and amenities. Kew Gardens Station is right next to the property and motorists can benefit from being close to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51205394.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 932324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.