|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- En-suite room
- Separate lounge and dine-in kitchen with patio
- Next to St Katherines Dock bars and restaurants
- Great transportation links from Tower Hill
- 2 minutes walk from Waitrose Superstore
Property reference number 5691260. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Double en-suite room in a townhouse in Wapping close to St Katherines Dock, shops, bars, and restaurants.
Property comprises of four double en-suite bedrooms, living room and dine-in kitchen with private patio area.
Property is walking distance from The City of London, and has great transportation links via Tower Hill (District and Central Line), Wapping (Overground Line) and Tower Gateway DLR. Property is 2 minutes walk from Waitrose at St. Katherine's Dock.
Secure bike shed available.
All rooms are are let on a single-occupancy basis only to professionals. References are required and property is managed through regular landlord visits.
Rent: 850 GBP per calendar month. Tenant pays 25% of bills including water, electric, gas, council tax and broadband. tenant also pays 25% of a cleaning service. Total bills including cleaning approx £90 per month.
* Please quote ref. 5691260 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51212607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691260_51613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.