|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (172 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Separate Kitchen
- Spacious Living Room
- High Ceilings
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Close to Local Amenities on Mutley Plain
- Communal Garden
- Available Unfurnished Immediately
- EPC D63
Hindhead Property present this well presented first floor apartment situated in a beautiful Victorian Terrace. The apartment comprises of a spacious lounge, kitchen, shower room and one two bedrooms. Many of the original features still present in keeping with the character of the building. Also benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, and communal front garden. Close proximity to the local amenities. Available unfurnished immediately. Not suitable for DSS. Please visit our website for fees http://www.hindheadproperty.com/letting/tenant-fees
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51212814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101415000439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hindhead Property, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.