|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Stunning Semi-Detached Family Home
- Located in the New Lyde Green Development
- 3 Bedrooms and Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom and Downstairs Loo
- Beautiful Kitchen/Diner
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Available Early December
- No Housing Benefit Tenants, Pets, Smokers or Students
EXCEPTIONALLY STUNNING SEMI DETACHED HOME! Rare to the market this stunning modern home is a cut above the rest, with granite work tops in the kitchen, high spec fixtures through out and lots of little touches that make this property a beautiful home. Located in the new development at Lyde Green, the property benefits from easy access to the A4174 ring road, the Westerleigh Road to Yate and Chipping Sodbury, and the M4/M5 motorway network. The property itself is located in a quiet backwater away from the main development and offers; entrance hallway with inset door mat and coat hanging space, spacious lounge, downstairs WC, large understairs storage cupboard housing all the wifi and comminucation technology (the property benefits from to house fibre giving access to super fast broadband should you need it), high spec kitchen with granite work tops and 5 burner gas hob as well as double oven grill and draws inside draws, plus a dining area with french doors to the garden. Upstairs you'll find a master bedroom with recessed fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors and internal lighting and an en-suite shower room with an over sized shower cubicle, a family bathroom with shower over the bath and 2 further well proportioned bedrooms all leading off the spacious landing. The property as you would expect given its age, has great energy efficiency ratings, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The rear garden has a patio seating area, summerhouse/shed and is mainly laid to lawn with a rear access gate. There are also 2 tandem parking spaces to the rear of the property. Available Early December. Sorry, no housing benefit tenants, pets, smokers, or students. ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Tenant referencing fees apply - £175 single applicant, then £100 for each additional applicant. £100 holding fee (refunded when you move in). Guarantor fee (if required) - £75. Five weeks rent as a standard deposit and 1st month due 2 working days prior to move in. The cost to extend/renew your initial fixed term tenancy is £36. All fees include vat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7214060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.