|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Beautifully located three bedroom detached property
- Situated just a stone throw away from the A54
- Stunning large enclosed garden
- Excellent raised views over the village of Kellsall
- Cosey lounge with an open fire place
- Separate dining room and modern fitted kitchen
Jordan & Halstead are delighted to offer this beautifully located three bedroom detached property in the heart of Kelsall. The property is situated just a stone throw away from the A54 for easy commuter routes. The property benefits from a stunning large enclosed garden, excellent raised views over the village of Kellsall, 2x double bedrooms, cosey lounge with an open fire place, separate dining room and modern fitted kitchen, driveway parking for 3x cars and an external garage. The property has recently undergone a refurbishment with new carpets, flooring and decor throughout. UNFURNISHED, AVAILABLE NOW. Contact Jordan & Halstead to arrange a viewing on 01244 321 080.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000108779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan & Halstead, Chester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.