|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (391 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- All Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Town Centre
- Close to University
6 Bedroom terraced property within walking distance of the Town Centre and Reading University.
This renovated mid-terrced home comprises of entrance hallway leading to two ground floor double bedrooms each with own en-suite, open plan kitchen / lounge area with sofa`s and coffee table. Located on the first floor are 2 spacious en-suite double bedrooms which are all fully furnished and a seperate W.C, located to the second floor are two standard double bedrooms and a shower room with overhead power shower. The property has been modernised throughout to a very high standard and also benefits from having a new combi boiler system/mega flow and double glazed windows throughout.
- Lounge:- Fully furnished with sofa`s, coffee table.
- Kitchen:- Comes fully fitted with fridge freezer, gas oven cooker, washing machine and dryer.
- 4 En-Suite Bedrooms:- Fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, desk and chairs and private en-suite shower and hand basin.
- 2 Double Bedrooms:- Fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, desk and chairs.
- 2 Seperate W.C:- Toilet and hand basin
- 1 Second Floor Shower Room:- Corner shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.