|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- All Double Bedrooms
- Brand new bathroom
- Close to Reading University
- Close to Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Close to Town Centre
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Immaculate Presentation
- Would Suite Shares
Situated in the main student hub is this newly refurbished student home. The property has been modernized throughout and will comprise of entrance hallway leading to lounge area (4TH BEDROOM) , through dining room, fully equipped kitchen area with appliances, ground floor bathroom with overhead shower and three spacious bedrooms to the first floor which will come fully furnished. The property also benefits from gas central heating, landscaped rear garden, driveway for one car and double glazed windows throughout.
Must see for a group of 4 female students / female professionals.
- Located within the main student hub
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Two large reception rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen area with appliances
- Brand new bathroom with overhead shower
- Furnished throughout
- Landscaped rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Walking distance to Reading Univeristy
- Walking distance to Reading Town Centre
- Washing Machine
- Gas oven cooker
- Double/ 4ft beds
- Chest of Draws
- Desk + chair
- Coffee Table
- Table + chairs
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- MAIN STUDENT AREA
- MUST SEE FOR 4 STUDENTS
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.