|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (362 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER
- MODERN AND NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- SUPERB VIEWS OVER THE RIVER
- PRIVATE BALCONY WITH GREAT VIEWS
- BUILT IN WARDROBES IN BOTH ROOMS
- MASTER WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FANTASTIC LARGE TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LARGE LIVING AREA WITH MODERN ELECTRIC FIRE
- FULLY FURNISHED INCLUDING SOFA DINING SET AND BED
- AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW!
Situated at the end of Broadgate with stunning views over the River Ribble, this 1st floor apartment offers spacious modern accommodation throughout as well as its own private balcony to sit and absorb the scenery!
Entrance hallway leading to large lounge with modern feature electric fire, plasma T.V and door to private balcony, modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite to master comprising hand wash basin with vanity, WC and shower cubicle, seperate three piece family bathroom in white comprising hand wash basin with vanity, WC and panel bath with shower over.
Double glazed and electric heating throughout. Allocated and visitor parking. Telecom security entrance system.
The property is served well by local amenities and is just a short walk from the city centre, train station and the beautiful Avenham and Miller parks!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000316980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.