|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (363 days ago)|
- *LUXURY TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- *OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING AND KITCHEN AREA
- *EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- *SPACIOUS MODERN BATHROOM
- *DOUBLE GLAZING
- *ELECTRIC HEATING
- *WALKING DISTANCE TO PRESTON CITY CENTRE
- *SECURITY INTERCOM SYSTEM & LIFTS TO ALL FLOORS
- *PARKING SPACE AVAILABLE BY NEGOTIATION
- *VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Ace properties are delighted to offer this two bedroom luxury apartment situated in the much sought after "Room Apartments" within walking distance of Preston City. In brief this property comprises of a spacious hallway, master bedroom with en-suite, the second bedroom also being a double bedroom. The property also boasts a large family bathroom and provides open plan living. The kitchen has intergrated appliances. The property is warmed by electric heating and is double glazed. There is also a security intercom system. Parking spaces are available by separate negotiation. This property must be viewed to appreciate it fully,
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ace Properties, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.