|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2017 (352 days ago)|
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- CLOSE TO WOKINGHAM MAINLINE STATION
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- NEW CARPETS FITTED THROUGHOUT
- NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM FLOORING
- PRIVATE OUTSIDE AREA
- OVERLOOKING OPEN GREEN SPACE
- LOW UTILITY BILLS
Property reference number: 17537
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
A beautiful 2 Bedroom terraced house located in Wokingham Town Centre. The property is 90's built with only electric appliances - No gas to worry about. The Kitchen & Bathroom have been modernised including new tiled flooring. New carpets have been fitted throughout and it has been decorated throughout ready for the new tenant. The Living area is spacious and is open plan with Diner and Entrance. There is ample parking and the property is only a 5 minute walk from local amenities including the lovely Town Centre; and is only a 15 Minute walk from Wokingham Train Station - with direct routes to London and Reading.
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.