2 bedroom property to rent1 Ferryfield Gardens, Alexandria, G83 0TB
|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (305 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE
- GENEROUS LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS
- MODERN BATHROOM & KITCHEN
- SECURITY ENTRY & RESIDENT CAR PARK
***SORRY PROPERTY RESERVED - HOLDING DEPOSIT PAID*** Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat within Ferryfield Gardens, Alexandria close to public amenities. Available on an UNFURNISHED basis.
The accommodation comprises large lounge to front, fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms with storage, master en suite and bathroom. Secure door entry and residents parking.
NO DSS / No Pets / No Smokers
EPC RATING C76
EPC NUMBER 1114-0323-0000-0925-6996
Landlord Registration Number: 278811/395/14571
To arrange a viewing please contact SB Property on 01389 731730.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L1FG17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S B Property, Dumbarton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.