|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (227 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Penthouse
- 863 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 7th Floor Location
- Overlooking Sovereign Square
- Close to Future Crossrail (Custom House)
- Admin Fee: £200.00 per property
- Reference Fee's: £75.00 per person
- Available Immediately
- Brand New Apartment
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
A stunning two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse apartment, located directly on the main square of this new riverside development.
Boasting 2.5m high ceilings and over 863 sq. ft. of internal living space, along with a further 200 sq. ft. of terrace space, this property is being marketed at excellent value. Comprising two evenly sized double bedrooms, a large open-plan lounge & fitted kitchen, family bathroom plus additional en-suite, storage space & private terrace.
Royal Wharf is one of the largest redevelopments in East London and boasts a sports & fitness centre, swimming pool, resident's concierge, a development central square which will boast a coffee shop, convenience store and several restaurants.
Flagship House is just minute's walk to Pontoon Dock (DLR) and is equidistant to Canning Town (Jubilee) and Custom House Crossrail (opening 2018).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51225843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.