|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (357 days ago)|
- Large period home
- Beautifully and brand newly decorated throughout
- Excellent location for the tube station
- Desirable residential area
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Large living accommodation the ground floor with two reception rooms, large open plan kitchen dining room and cloakroom
- Private garden
Available for a short term let from the end of April, this family home is located in the Heaver Estate between Balham and Tooting Bec and only a few minutes walk to the Tube Station which is a Northern Line service.
The ground floor comprises a beautiful large living room with feature fireplace and beautiful original features, cloakroom, access to basement, 'snug' room which could be used as a TV room, playroom or office and a large kitchen which is open plan for a dining room and great for entertaining. French windows lead through to a private low maintenance garden.
The second and third floors hold five double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. The house has been brand newly decorated throughout yet offers heaps of charm and character and is set up wonderfully for a family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51226563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P150024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.