|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (335 days ago)|
One of our premium properties; spacious and well-designed,highlights include a large living area, intelligent lighting, and central vacuum system. This eight bedroom property is located 20 minutes from station, 15 minutes from the University and 20 minutes from central shopping area, the Oracle. Even the River Thames and large parks are only a short walk from the house.The property is in good condition having been refurbished in 2009 and has been furnished with brand new oak furniture, carpet and laminate wood flooring throughout the house.
In your bedroom
• TV point
• Telephone point4
• Wardrobe and full length mirror
• Chest of drawers
In the house
• Large, well-equipped kitchen
• Crockery, cutlery, glassware, cookware
• Communal living area with Cable TV
• Two bathrooms
• Garden with decked area
• Intelligent lighting systems
• Central vacuum system
• Fire/Smoke alarm
• Gas central heating
• LCD television is included
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.