|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (271 days ago)|
A well presented 6 bedrooms property conveniently located within a 5 minute walk to Reading University and local amenities. The property comprises of spacious lounge, fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, ground floor bathroom with an overhead shower and a w.c, 6 double bedrooms and a second floor shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and a private rear garden.
Price based on per person per room.
- Large double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious living area
- Fully fitted kitchen with new appliances
- Brand new furniture throughout
- Walking distance to Reading University
- Short walk to the Town Centre
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.