|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Available immediately
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms finished to a high standard
- Quiet cul-de-sac 0.5 miles from Twyford station
- Allocated off road parking
- High quality finish throughout
EPC Rating C - Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac 0.5 miles from Twyford train station and village centre with Waitrose 0.4 miles away. This mid-terrace executive home was built in 2009. Internally the finish is exceptional throughout with high grade Bosch appliances, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room and stunning bathrooms. The property would ideally suit a professional couple. The property is available immediately, unfurnished.
Twyford is a bustling village set 6 miles to the East of Reading; the Anglo-Saxons named Twyford after the two fords across the River Loddon in the village. Surrounded by beautiful countryside and the towns of Henley-on-Thames, Reading and Maidenhead there is plenty to do along with highly regarded schools such as The Piggott School, Piggott Junior School (Wargrave), Robert Piggott Primary School (Charvil), Polehampton Primary and Colleton Primary. Twyford has a mainline train station with regular trains to Paddington making it the perfect place for a busy commuter that wishes to have a home outside of the city
The internal accommodation consists of tiled entrance hall leading to the kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and living/dining room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, master with en-suite and a family bathroom.
From the double sliding doors in the living area there is an enclosed rear garden with a garden shed, there is a front lawn and 2 parking spaces.
LOCAL AUTHORITY AND SERVICES
Wokingham Borough Council
Tax band - D
This property is on mains gas, water, electric and drains.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51242805.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Twyford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.