|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (238 days ago)|
- First Floor Luxury Studio
- Modernised To A High Standard
- Beautifully Fitted Open Kitchen/Lounge
- Modern Fitted Shower room
- Fully Sound Proofed
- Brand New Boiler Gas Central Heating
- Viewings by Appointment
- Ideal Location close to Birkdale Village
New to the rental Market a First Floor STUDIO Apartment within walking distance to Birkdale Village with local amenities, restaurant, bars and transport links into Liverpool & Southport. This apartment has been fully modernised to a high standard,
The accommodation briefly comprises: communal entrance with stairs to the first floor, door into a contemporary open plan kitchen, lounge and bedroom with separate modern fitted shower room.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this fully modernised Studio which has added feature of sound proofing.
Available Immediately please call Ball & Percival today on 01704 536 900 option 2 for lettings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51245754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8270919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.