|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (297 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Stylish And Contemporary Living Space
- Bright Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Wood Flooring
- Communal Garden
- Secured Entry
- Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links
** NO ADMIN FEE ** Elizabeth Mews is a well positioned residential, situated off Kay Street. The access to the property is behind secured gates and with communal garden. It's a fantastic location, just moments from the local shops and amenities off Hackney Road and the famous Columbia Road (flower market) and Broadway Market. The bus stop is less than a minute away servicing the City and West End (55). The Cambridge Heath British Rail Station and Bethnal Green Central Line (zone 2) is also easily accessible. This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat offers stylish and contemporary living space. It is presented in excellent condition throughout and comprises of a spacious and bright reception room, open-plan fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and wooden floors,one good size double bedroom which are carpeted, fully tiled bathroom, gas central heating and access to the communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HLP208649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.