|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (357 days ago)|
- Integrated access to the secure underground parking
- Huge cinema room and downstairs en suite bedroom
- Two separate reception rooms, one opening to a courtyard
- Expansive eat-in kitchen with fully integrated kitchen
- Beautiful master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Additional en suite bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Fourth bedroom and separate bathroom
- Amazing roof terrace
SHORT LET. This property is part of a brand new terrace development of high tech houses, occupying three floors of outstanding interiors, and boasting a fabulous roof terrace, secure underground parking and cinema room.
Bollingbroke Grove runs alongside Wandsworth Commons and joins up with Battersea Rise, home to numerous shops, bars and restaurants. Northcote Road is also close by as is Clapham Junction for bus links, National Rail and Overground trains.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.