|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 March 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Exclusive gated development
- 24 hour on site security
- Onsite gym, swimming pool, tennis courts
- Within stones throw of shops, eateries and station
- Apartment has a grand but contemporary feel
A stunning two bedroom two bathroom executive apartment which is beautifully presented and within walking distance of the shops and station. Offered furnished or unfurnished. Virginia Park is a unique piece of English heritage and offers 24 hour security, on site leisure facilities including a gym and the only Grade I listed swimming pool in the UK.
This apartment has a very grand but contemporary feel and boasts high ceilings and picture windows throughout. It is also south facing so very bright and light throughout. Comprises large reception room with a gas fire, separate fully fitted kitchen, fully tiled shower room, two large double bedrooms with fitted cupboards and the master bedroom has a top of the range newly fitted fully tiled en-suite bathroom. The apartment also benefits from two underground parking spaces and an outdoor storage room. Offered furnished or unfurnished and available immediately.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51247632.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 407060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.