|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Over 1,800 sq. ft of living space
- Wooden floors throughout with undefloor heating
- Access to private garden
- Additional guest WC
- Period conversion
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Mood lighting
- Large Dining/Entertaining space
- Two contemporary bathrooms (one en suite)
- Air conditioning
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10053
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
This impressive 4 bedroom property is situated on St Johns Hill and only a short stroll from Clapham Junction Overground Station. The popular bars, cafes, shops and restaurants of Clapham Junction, Lavender Hill and St Johns Hill are all within a short walk as well as the open green spaces of Wandsworth Common.
This elegantly proportioned four double bedroom apartment is set over three floors providing a bright, contemporary living space moments from the popular amenities of Clapham Junction. The property spans over 1,800 sq ft comprising stylish integrated kitchen, separate reception, large dining/entertaining room, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and stunning en suite bathroom. Access to a private rear garden in the evenings and weekends. This impressive property needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Over 1,800 sq. ft of living space
Stylish integrated kitchen
Venation shutter blinds
Video entry system
Large Dining/Entertaining space
Two contemporary bathrooms (one en suite)
Additional guest WC
Wooden floors throughout
Access to private garden
6 or 12 months initial period renewable
One month rent in advance: £3,950
Six Weeks as refundable deposit: £5,469
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
Inventory and Check In Per Tenancy: £240.00
Referencing and Tenancy Agreement Per Person: £150.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.