|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- 10 minutes away from Cardiff University and city center
- Fully Furnished
- Modern furnished fittings
Large 5 Bedroom property located 10 minutes from Cardiff University and the City Centre. This property would suit a family as is decorated to a professional standard with modern fittings.
- Within 10 minutes walking distance to City Centre.
- Fully furnished.
- Double Glazed and central heating throughout.
- 5 Double bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen with laminate flooring.
- Modern Bathroom
- Could go to a group of Five for a reduced Rent
This property is available now so contact us to arrange a viewing.
£1300.00 PCM £260pp
AVAILABLE 1st July 2018
Registration Number : 529730
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.