|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Ideal for Students/Professinals
- Modern furnishing
- Double glazing throughout
- Luxurious Student accommodation
- Double bedrooms
- Central Location
- Close to Amenities
- Viewings Recommended
- Half Rent Over July and August unoccupied
****£270 Per Person****FREE TAB AT KOKOS WHEN YOU TAKE A PROPERTY****This fantastic seven bedroom house boasts a spacious contemporary interior while being situated in a sought-after location moments from Albany road near all bus routes which is perfectly located for Cardiff Met students in the Cyncoed campus.
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Modern Furnishings
- Close to Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Two Brand New Sofas Have been Provided
- Available for Students or Professionals
RENT: £1890.00 Per person £270
Available From July 2018
- Half Rent over July and August -
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.