|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (336 days ago)|
- First Floor Fully Furnished Apartment
- Excellent Location
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- EPC Rating: B
- Luxury Bathroom & Master En-Suite Shower
- 3 Bedrooms - Fully Furnished
- Parking & Communal Gardens
- Highly recommended
Anthony James Estate Agents are pleased to present to the Lettings Market this first floor fully furnished apartment within walking distance of Birkdale Village. The property briefly comprises of: communal entrance, hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen with some appliances, three bedrooms the master having en-suite shower room and bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower over bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC glazing, off road parking, lift, and communal gardens. Housing benefit and pets not acceptable, unsuitable for children. Viewing is highly recommended.This property will be available from 17 December 2017 and will be managed by the agent.
Council Tax Band: C
From our offices, Turn left onto Hill Street, Turn left onto Lord Street - A565, Turn left onto Oxford Road, Turn right onto Trafalgar Road
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 64032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.