|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Well Presented
- Modern Furniture
- Perfect for Students
- Three Bathrooms
- Spacious Rooms
- Close to Amenities
- Walking distance to Cardiff University
- £310 Per Person
- Half Rent July/August Unoccupied
Kingtons Residential offers this luxury student accommodation in Cathays. A large 6 double bedrooms house on the lower half of Cathays Terrace, 2 minutes walk from cathays station and Cardiff University. All bedrooms are equal sized. Property comes fully furnished and has 2 bathrooms.
- Double Glazed and Central Heating
- Double beds throughout
- On the door step of Cardiff University Students Union
- Half Rent July and August unoccupied
- Recently renovated lounge and kitchen.
- Available for Students
RENT: £1860 PCM. £310 per person
- Half Rent over July and August -
(Unoccupied. Can store belongings over this period.
Individuals can stay on full rent over summer, while other tenants not occupying can pay half rent.)
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.