|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 June 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Fully furnished
- Walking distance from Cardiff Student Union
- Two Minute drive to the M4
- Modern Kitchen
- Laminating Flooring
- Available to Students
- £280 Per Person
- Half Rent July/August Unoccupied
A 4 Bedroom property located in a student central area on North Road. Modern and Large Kitchen and dining area, all rooms are laminated and equipped with modern style furnishings. The property comes fully furnished with each room equipped with double size bed, desks and wardrobes. This property is only a 10 minute walk from Cardiff University, Student Union, Bute building, Humanities building and Cardiff Law building. This property is excellent for students commuting to placements or Glamorgan Treforest Campus as the M4 is only 5 minutes away from the property
- High standard throughout
- Laminate flooring
- Double glazing
- Tiled bathroom and kitchen.
RENT : £1120pcm. £280 per person
- Half Rent over July and August -
(Unoccupied. Can store belongings over this period.
Individuals can stay on full rent over summer, while other tenants not occupying can pay half rent.)
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.