|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (46 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Available to Students
- Available to Professionals
- Close to City Centre
- Close to Amenities
- Immaculate Presentation
- Laminate Flooring
- £350 pp
This outstanding four bedroom, luxury apartment is proudly set on the top floor of a popular Cathays building and boasts beautifully refurbished interiors and high-quality furnishings.
- Bright, south-facing principle rooms
- Spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area and utility room
- Four double bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Ample storage and high specification furnishing throughout
- Premier location between City Centre and Cardiff University
Available from September 2018
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.