|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Stunning contemporary dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Delightful rear garden
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
Stunning modern townhouse on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular suburb of Longley ideal for a family or a couple! Just a 2 min walk away on Herries Road there a variety of shops including Tesco Metro, William Hill, Post Office and the famous Beres Pork Shop! The new tenants of this property will also have easy access to the City Centre, Northern General Hospital, Meadowhall and the M1 motorway. Call now to book your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000138917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.