|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (252 days ago)|
- Available for the first time - New Apartment
- Stylish new converted apartment with parking
- Attractive views from 2nd storey Patio Terrace
- GFCH and uPVC Double Glazing
- Newly installed tiled Bathroom with shower
- New Kitchen with Oven, Hob and Extractor
- Flexible generous sized accommodation
- Be the first to enjoy the benefits of a new home.
- References required - Strictly no pets
Completely refurbished 1 or 2 bed apartment with attractive views from 2nd storey Patio Terrace. Make sure you don't miss out! Available now. References required - strictly no pets.
We want to ensure that a prospective tenant has details of what is required of them prior to making a commitment to rent a property through us and information can be found by downloading our "Guidance Notes for Tenancies" from http://www.hallandbenson.co.uk/branches/lettings This will also detail fees which will be chargeable including £150 (per adult) application fee and a £100 administration cost (per property), other costs may be incurred but full information will be found within our notes, if there are any questions please contact us.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170011_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.