|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- TWO OFF STREET CAR PARKING SPACES
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO HARROGATE TOWN CENTRE
- SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- BEDROOM TWO WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
A spacious & well presented 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with two off street parking spaces, located on the sought after & attractive Coppice Drive with less than 10 minute walk into Town Centre and the bus/train station. The apartment is ideally located with a 5 minute walk on the 'Base Bus' stop to RAF Menwith Hill. This property is UNFURNISHED and is comprised of: Private entrance door with original stained glass feature, porch & entrance hall, Large lounge (16'2" x 19'2") with feature stained glass and fireplace, bay window and beautiful ceiling plasterwork, modern breakfast kitchen with side access directly to the parking spaces (11' x 15'3") including an electric oven, gas hob, washer/dryer machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Bedroom 1 ( 14'10" x 16') with lovely ceiling decoration and built in wardrobes, bedroom 2 ( 15'1" x 9') with en suite shower room and a house bathroom with large corner bath and separate walk in shower. The property benefits from gas central heating and outside there is a well tended and arranged private garden to the front and side of the building.
PETS ALLOWED, NO SMOKERS
Deposit: £1155 Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 304897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.