|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (329 days ago)|
- LOVELY THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LOUNGE
- HIGH STREET NORTH SHOPPING AREA
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- EAST HAM SATATION (ZONE 3)
- EPC RATING D
***HOT LOCATION, FANTASTIC PROPERTY*** Found within this quiet residential turning in East Ham, we are delighted to offer this fantastic THREE BEDROOM ground floor flat. The apartment offers Two Double Bedrooms, Single Bedroom, Fully Integrated Kitchen, Open Plan to a Bright and Spacious lounge...........
The property is situated within walking distance to East Ham Underground Tube Station (Zone 3). Conveniently located to the amenities and eateries of East Ham High Street North...........
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
This property is licensed by the London borough of Newham under the housing act 2004. The maximum number of permitted occupants is 4 confirmed by the local authority. Ask our branch staff for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.