|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Expansive open plan living space
- Sleek contemporary kitchen
- Features a lovely private balcony
- Finished to a good contemporary standard
- Offers lift access and communal gardens
- Moments from superb transport links and amenities
- Near excellent local parks
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom seventh floor new build apartment boasts an expansive living space, featuring a sleek modern kitchen and private balcony, while offering a good sized double bedroom and contemporary bathroom.
The property is enviably located close to a wealth of excellent shops and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford, with easy access to the superb spaces of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Both local and international transport links are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.