|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (363 days ago)|
- Superby Presented Detached Family home
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge, Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen, Study and Playroom
- Driveway & Garage, Gardens Front and Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended EPC Rating E
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this well presented and very spacious three bedroom family home in Whittle Le Woods which is available immediately and long term if necessitated.
The home is situated on Preston Rd within easy reach of both Chorley and Preston plus the Motorway links including the M61, M6 and M65.
Briefly the property comprises and entrance vestibule, Large entrance hallway, 4 reception areas including a Lounge, separate dining room, breakfast room plus an additional extension which could be utilised as a play room or study. There is also a fitted kitchen with access to an enclosed rear garden.
On the 1st floor the property benefits from 3 very good sized bedrooms and a 4 piece family bathroom suite included low level WC, wash basin, bath and separate walk in shower cubicle.
Gas central heating and double glazing is present plus there are front and rear gardens, driveway parking for several cars and a single detached garage.
The property is located in a prime location for access to the North west public sector infrastructure included 4 major hospitals and many local amenities with a short drive.
Available now and long term if required.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51258366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 157942R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.