|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (271 days ago)|
- Modern Detached House
- Tucked Away Location In The Town Centre
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak Room
- Open Plan Lounge Diner Kitchen
- Lounge Area - 12'02 x 8'5" (3.71m x 2.57m)
- Dining Area - 8'7" x 6'7" (2.62m x 2.01m)
- Kitchen - 9'6" x 7'1" (2.90m x 2.16m) with Built In Oven and Hob
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 - 12'3" x 8'1" (3.73m x 2.41m)
Detached two double bedroom modern house with garden and off road parking, enjoying a tucked away position in the town centre. Available early December. No dogs. Long term let preferred.
Modern detached house, situated in a tucked away location within the town centre. This unique property enjoys a private setting and benefits from a rear garden, ample off road parking as well as gas central heating and double glazing.
A particular feature of the property is its location being within easy walking distance of Bridport town centre. Bridport is situated on the River Brit and is a busy, active market town and popular holiday area, designated as being an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, where street markets are held twice weekly. The town provides a comprehensive range of shopping and professional facilities, primary and secondary schools, recreational and social amenities. The pretty harbour at West Bay, with lovely beaches, is close by and the area provides the opportunity for enjoying the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51260910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ACC080299_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Bridport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.