|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (333 days ago)|
- Arts & Crafts style new build
- High specification throughout
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Double garage with games room/ cinema
- Walking distance to Southborough
- Close to reputable schools
- Secure entry and alarm system
- EPC Rating = C
Grove House is one of a pair of residences in a unique setting in Southborough Common - an elegant tree-lined landscape in lands once owned by the Manor of Southborough.
From the M25 at junction 5 take A21 south to Tunbridge Wells turnoff (A26). Follow the A26 for a mile and a quarter to Southbrough Common. Take a right at Holden Road or cut across the common and then take a left into Holden Road by the pond at the foot of Constitution Hill. The entrance to Holden Grove is by a pedestrian path called Tanyard Lane.
Drawing room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, games room/cinema, master bedroom with en suite bath/shower room and dressing room, 4 further bedrooms all with en suite facilities, attic includes two bonus rooms, storage cupboard and wet room, private garden, double garage
Unique six bedroom privately gated home featuring stunning Arts and Craft Style architecture. Set within a tree lined Grove with private mature gardens and grounds of approximately 0.85 acre.
- Stone and brick elevation
- Private gates
- Black cast water goods and external fittings
- Natural stained wood doors and windows
- External lights within surrounding trees
- 0.85 acre
- Oak panelled doors with glazing to hallway doors
- Internal walls, ceilings and decorative cornices painted in an off white colour
- Skirtings, fitted architraves and modillions features are custom moulded and painted
- Oak and limestone floors
- Oak custom traditional timber staircases from ground to first floor with turn newels and balusters
- Carpets fitted to main reception rooms and bedrooms
Kitchen/breakfast rooms and utility rooms
- Designed by Mark Wilkinson
- Painted wood cabinets based on Edwardian inspired cooks range
- Art Deco custom handles
- Natural granite work tops
- State of the art appliances by Miele
- Limestone flooring
Bathrooms and En suites
- Sanitaryware from Villeroy and Boch "Homage" range
- Dornbracht co-ordinating taps in chrome finish
- Chrome accessories
- Towel warmers
- Marble or travertine flooring with under floor heating
Heating and Electrical Features
- Under floor heating system to lower ground, ground and first floors
- Individual thermostatic controlled radiators to second floor
- Open flues to drawing rooms and two other principal rooms with adjacent gas supply
- Lighting on twin circuits in each room for down lighters and light points
- Pre-wiring and socket outlets for TV, satellite, telephone, fax, video, hi fi and CCTV
- Sprinklers fitted
Square Footage: 6,450 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51262128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TUL170091_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.