|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 March 2018 (194 days ago)|
- 1st Floor Maisonette within 60 seconds of Syon Lane Station
- Very spacious accommodation
- Two large bedrooms
- Very spacious family lounge with dining area
- Full Gas Central Heating
- Double-Glazing thoughout
- New modern family bathroom W/C
- Permit Parking £70 Per Annum
- Council Tax Band 'C'
Stewart Hunter are delighted to be favoured to offer for rent this extremely large and well presented 1st floor 2 bedroom Maisonette located 60 seconds from 'Syon Lane' main-line Station, in Rothbury Gardens. The property is available fully furnished and comprises: newly carpeted throughout, full Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing, entrance lobby with newly carpeted stairway to landing, spacious landing with storage cupboard and loft access for storage, very generous family lounge with dining area, spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, spacious double second bedroom, modern newly installed family bathroom W/C with bath and wall mounted electric shower, fully equipped kitchen with appliances (gas cooker & oven, fridge, separate freezer, washing machine.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51262392.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.