|Added on Rightmove:||27 February 2018 (203 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Living space perfect for entertaining
- High gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downstairs W/C
- One allocated parking space
- Walking distance to Doncaster Town Centre
DOWNSTAIRS W/C Small hand basin, radiator and low flush W/C.
ENTRANCE HALL Leading to lounge.
LOUNGE Front facing double glazed window, radiator and stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN Rear facing double glazed window, wall and base units with oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge and freezer.
BEDROOM ONE Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
BEDROOM TWO Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
BATHROOM Side facing frosted double glazed window, white bath with shower above, hand basin and low flush W/C.
OUTSIDE Rear enclosed garden.
One allocated space to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101025005943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.