|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (271 days ago)|
- Luxury two bedroom apartment
- Open plan living/dining room
- Mark Wilkinson designer kitchen
- Private patio area
- Available Now
- Furnished to a high standard
A superbly presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment. The property is set in gently elevated parkland setting with magnificent cedar of Lebanon, lime and stone pine trees. Situated within walking distance to Reading Railway Station (Reading to Paddington, 24 minutes) and Reading Town centre. Accommodation includes large sitting room with dining area, Mark Wilkinson designer kitchen (with elec oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher), two double bedrooms, modern bathroom and W/C. Benefits include landscaped communal gardens, an extensive private patio garden, under floor gas central heating and a secure gated parking space. Available Now. Furnished to a high standard.
Caversham lies north bank of the River Thames, just 2 miles from Reading and the mainline train station. It's easily accessible by the Caversham Bridge, Reading Bridge and Caversham Lock with Sonning Bridge a few miles east. The centre of Caversham features a shopping area including a Waitrose complemented by many good bars, pubs and restaurants. The local area has some fine schools including Queen Anne's Caversham, Shiplake College, Reading Bluecoat and Reading School. The M4 is an easy drive away and reading train station has fast connections to London in under 30 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51282912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REA150462_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.