|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (266 days ago)|
- Clapton Station - 5 mins
- Liverpool Street - 10 min journey
- Millfields Park, Hackney Downs Park
- Stock Newington Green, River Lea
- Lower Clapton Road, Chatsworth Road Market
- Gorgeous top floor Victorian conversion
- 2 double size bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Very bright and spacious
- Large open plan kitchen/reception
Gorgeous newly refurbished top floor 2 bed 2 bath Victorian conversion with big skylight windows letting in lots of natural light situated less than 5 minutes from Clapton Overground station (only 10 min journey to Liverpool Street). The property features: Two double size bedrooms; A large reception with huge windows making it very bright; A fully loaded integrated kitchen with handle-less white glossy units, high quality work top, gas cooker, extractor, built in fridge freezer; A modern fully tiled bathroom and an en-suite. The property is located just 5 minutes from Clapton which links to Liverpool Street in 10 minutes which has 4 underground lines and 4 Overground lines. If you like to be outdoors there plenty nearby such as Millfields Park, River Lea, Stock Newington Common, Hackney Downs Park. Plenty of shops, bars restaurants and cafes on Lower Clapton Road and nearby Chatsworth Road Market.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_004245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.