|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (334 days ago)|
- Newly decorated, light, spacious interior
- Use of private gym, roof terrace, 24hr concierge
- 3 generous double bedrooms
- Rent directly from private landlord
- No tenant fees
- Excellent central location
Property reference number 5718683. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This newly refurbished apartment is ideal for sharers. It comprises of three generous double bedrooms and benefits from two modern bathrooms. The apartment is light, spacious and modern and can be furnished with new furniture if desired. There is exclusive use of a large balcony and access to a huge roof terrace with views across the city. There is use of a private gym 24/7 and a 24 hour concierge. The location is very central with excellent links to the city and west end. All the local amenities of Dalston are on the doorstep including restaurants, bats and cafes as well as shops and supermarkets. It is in walking distance of green spaces and the regents canal and london fields and Broadway market are a short walk away. The experienced landlord manages the property directly so there are no agents or added letting fees. Viewing essential!
* Please quote ref. 5718683 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51285576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718683_51679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.