|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Contemporary residential development with 24 hour concierge
- Two secure underground parking space
- Access to a fitness centre
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Lovely wood decked roof terrace
- Superb location and views
- 24 hour CCTV
LONG LET. A magnificent three bedroom pentehouse apartment situated in a stunning new purpose-built development with porter and secure underground parking, benefiting from modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
Montaigne Close is ideally located close to the many amenities of Victoria.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51287049.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.