|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (297 days ago)|
- Four bedroom student house
- Four double bedrooms
- Convenient Fishponds location - shops nearby
- Perfect location for UWE campuses and other uni campuses
- Fully equipped kitchen and separate lounge
- 12 month tenancy
- Tenancy start date 21st July 2018
- Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020
- Application Fee: £125.00 per student
A four bedroom student house available in Fishponds. This property is perfectly located on a bus route with easy access to UWE Glenside/Frenchay, City Centre and other university campuses. This house is fully furnished and is presented in a neutral decoration throughout. The house included fully equipped kitchen with white goods, lounge overlooking rear garden, modern upstairs shower room and a new gas heating system, four double rooms (three large and one medium) The tenancy starts 9th July 2018 on a 12 month tenancy, on a furnished basis and the rental price includes water bills.
3x Large Double Rooms: £350.00 PCM (includes water bills)
1x Medium Double Bedroom: £330.00 PCM (includes water bills)
Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 or visit our website www.attwoodsonline.co.uk for further information and viewing arrangements!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1STU021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.