|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Short walk to West Silvertown DLR station
- Allocated parking space
- Close to local shops & amenities
- Maximum Occupancy as per the property license - 5 People living as one household
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current C 74
A two double bedroom apartment in the popular dockside development 'Britannia Village'. This fully furnished apartment is on the 3rd floor of the purpose built block. The property comes with an allocated parking space and is located a short walk from West Silvertown DLR station providing quick access to the City and Canary Wharf in under 20 minutes. Local shops, amenities and restaurants are close by. Maximum Occupancy as per the property license. Please enquire for further details.
Contact the Royal Docks office on 020 7474 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.
FEES APPLY: The set-up fee for up to two tenants is £350 (inc VAT). For each additional tenant or if a guarantor is required there is a fee of £96 (inc VAT). A check out fee of £180 (inc VAT) will be charged at the end of the tenancy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1726203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Docks Property Services, Royal Victoria Docks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.