|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (355 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedroom House
- Kitchen with Dining Room adjoining
- Family Bathroom
- Conservatory to the rear
- Utility area off of the kitchen
- New Carpets and Flooring through out
- Lawned front and back
Three double bedroomed house in the popular area of St Stephen, close to local schools shops, hostelry and the centre of the village.
This terraced house has a hallway with downstairs cloakroom, lounge, kitchen with dining room adjoining and enclosed utility area. There is a large conservatory to the rear. This property has been re carpeted through out and painted through. There are grassed areas at the front and the back of this property. The rear area is open to being made into a parking area if you so wish and there is an area that will take a garden shed. An ideal house for a family. Pets by Negotiation
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51290829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AUSL_511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mid Cornwall Letting & Estate Agents , Cornwall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.