|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (266 days ago)|
- A fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the fourth floor of a modern development
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated fixtures
- Well proportioned bedroom with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Private roof terrace
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
LONG LET. A stunning one bedroom luxury apartment set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road.
Berry Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City while providing motorists with quick and easy access to routed both out of and across London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.