|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (386 days ago)|
- PRESENTED TO A LOVELY HIGH STANDARD
- Mews Style Cottage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bed with En-suite
- Family Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Gas central heated throughout
- Parking to the rear court yard
- Garden Fronted
- Ideally Located For The Town Centre & Motorway
- Viewing A Must *Available End Of November *
Gorgeous Garden Fronted Cottage Style Mews 2 beds situated on Dunkirk Lane in Leyland. Allocated Parking is accessed for the property in a delightful courtyard off Mill Street, and the front access is via Dunkirk Lane through a wrought iron gate.
Ideally positioned for the motorway & Preston and also Leyland town centre, close to popular Worden Park, Schools and Runshaw College.
Presented to a very high modern standard throughout.
Lovely lounge with feature fire place.
Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
Downstairs Cloakroom w/c.
Master bedroom with en suite
2nd bedroom is a large size
Family Bathroom with shower over bath.
Parking in the rear court yard.
Available from the end of November 2017.
Viewing A Must ! Call Charlotte or Sue at Easy Home Lets 01257791888
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101491000240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.